Second session of Consortium Training Course, Third Thematic Seminar and Fourth Steering Committee Meeting
Seville, May, 8th-9th
SECOND SESSION OF CONSORTIUM TRAINING COURSE: MAY, 8TH
Chamber of Commerce of Seville in collaboration with STEPRI – Science and Technology Park of the University of Rijeka – organized the second session of the training course addressed to the consortium about technical aspects of the methodology to be applied during WP4.
The second iBLUE Consortium Training Course was held in Chamber of Commerce headquarters in Seville and was conducted by Boris Golob (from STEPRI), who involved all the partnership through exercises. Partners participated actively, suggesting solutions to the proposed problems and developing good ideas for business model implementation.
THIRD THEMATIC SEMINAR: MAY, 9TH
On 9th May was held the third iBLUE Thematic seminar: “The Sustainability on the yachting Sector as a Business Opportunity in Spain”. After the initial introduction of Pablo Morales from Chamber of Commerce of Seville, Lucia Cicero from University of Udine explained objective and first results of iBLUE project. To follow, several entrepreneurs have spoken and discussed major issues of the nautical and yachting sector in Spain:
- Regis López - Odyssea 2020 Blue Growth and Tourism (Spain)
- Celia Nebot - Sun Sails (Spain)
- Francisco Rodríguez – Merchant Navy Officer and professional marine and recreational boating instructor (Spain).
During the third thematic seminar, also the local disseminative presentation of iBLUE took place. iBLUE Steering Committee participated at the event, held during the Opening Event of the XIV Nautical Fair of Puerto Gelves.
FOURTH STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING: MAY, 9TH
In Seville was held also the fourth Steering Committee meeting with discussion of following topics.
Regarding Project Management:
- IPA Advanced payment and ERDF Preparation costs
- Payment Claim
As regards Communication Management:
- Report to partners about Thematic Seminar in Albania and IBG Event
- 2018 Events Planning: Thematic Seminar in Cyprus, Thematic Seminar in Portugal, next events in Greece
- State of the art of Local iBLUE presentations
- Ongoing activities about newsletters
Coordination and Management of Work Package 4 - Testing and Work Package 5 – Transferring followed, as well as state of the art presentation of Work Package 3 – Studying deliverables:
- 3.3.2 - Data collection about yachting in MED Area
- 3.3.3 - Database of MED Area yachting SMEs
- 3.5.2 - Sustainability Indicators System
- 3.6.1 - Revised 3PBM Methodology